Country: Republic of Somaliland
Name of the Project: Domestic Revenue Mobilization and Public Financial Capacity Strengthening Project
Project ID: P151492, TF#: TF-: A8217
Assignment Title: Website Developer for AOG
Place of Assignment: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Deadline: 26th August 2021, at 4:00 PM (Hargeisa Time)
The Government of Somaliland has received Additional Financing from the World Bank towards the implementation of the Domestic Revenue Mobilization (DRM) and Public Financial Management (PFM) Capacity Strengthening Project. The overall project development objective (PDO) is to ‘strengthen systems of domestic revenue mobilization, expenditure control and accountability in Somaliland.
The GoSL therefore wishes to use part of the funds allocated under the Domestic Revenue Mobilization (DRM) and Public Financial Management (PFM) Capacity Strengthening Project to pay for the services requested in the Terms of Reference.
- SCOPE OF WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The SAI Website Developer will develop an Auditor General Website and Citizen App/portal, in accordance with the Auditor General Strategy and Implementation Plan. This will entail creating an online information platform which effectively shares information related to Auditor General’s processes, laws, policies, programs, including audit opinions and etc. He/she will perform other tasks described in the ToR.
- SELECTION CRITERIA
Selection shall be based on qualification and experience of the candidate and followed by an interview. The minimum qualification, experience and skills should include:
- Must have Bachelor Degree of IT, with special certifications on Front-End Language: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, React.
- Knowledge of Backend Language: Node Js, Python, PHP (web programming)
- Good knowledge on Server Architecture
- Good knowledge with database systems SQL, SQL Server, MYSQL, Mango-DB.;
The consultant shall have the following experience which is a requirement for the web developer:
- Having at least three years’ work experienced in the field of IT as a website designer/developer;
- Web Developer should demonstrate experience in the performance of similar services as follows:
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
iii. Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Management experience or examples that show ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management
- DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The duration for the assignment is 6 months.
- The Ministry of Finance now invites eligible Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested Individual Consultants must submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter indicating that they are qualified to perform the services. The detailed TOR will be forwarded to the applicant upon submission of application in person or by e-mail to the address below.
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraphs 3.14, 3.16 and 3.17 of the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers: Procurement in Investment Financing Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services dated July 2016 and revised in November 2017 and August 2018, (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultants Selection method set out in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations.
- MODE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND DEADLINE:
The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: www.somalilandpfm.org or can be provided upon submission of application in person or by e-mail. The e-mail address is provided below from 8:30 to 16:00 pm Hargeisa time (Excluding public holidays).
Expressions of interest (EOI) and CV must be delivered (in person or by e-mail) in a written form in three (3) hard copies (if not by e-mail) to the address below by 26th August 2021 at 4:00 pm (Hargeisa Time) – marked clearly as – Website Developer.
Domestic Revenue Mobilization and Public Financial Management Reform Coordination Unit,
Ministry of Finance, Hargeisa, Somaliland.
Republic of Somaliland, Opposite of Ministry of Higher Education and Science
Email: email@example.com, and to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.