TENDER REFERENCE NO- WVS/FUEL SUPPLY/FY 16
World Vision International (WVI) is an international partnership Organization that is committed to the welfare of children around the world and seeks to serve the neediest people, by working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek Justice. World Vision has been working with the communities in Somaliland and Somalia since 1984 in on and off relief operations. Since 2005, World Vision established operations in Somaliland and has been working with communities in Marodijeer, Awdal and Thogdheer regions in Humanitarian relief, Health, Education and Child Protection, Water and Sanitation, Food Security and Livelihoods, HIV/AIDS, Orphans and Vulnerable children, Gender and Advocacy. In the recent past there has been an expansion in WV programs in Somaliland. World Vision wishes to invite applications from well established, competent and reliable vendors for the supply of fuel and lubricants requirements.
In support of the implementation of these activities Somaliland WVS intends to procure liquid fuel (Diesel and petrol) for its fleet of vehicles and compound Generator needs in Hargeisa, Boorama, Burco and Odweine Sub Offices
1. The company must be fully registered to operate fuel supply/delivery in Somaliland and is tax compliant
2. Company Profile showing the technical competence of the firm , network of fuel stations within Somaliland and documented proof of previous similar activity with an International Humanitarian organization,government agency or multi-lateral company in terms of Quality Assurance
3. Financial Offer-Price schedule for fuel per Liter in various locations and availability
4. Key contact person, contact email and phone details
5. Ability to undertake supply of the fuel on “payment after delivery” terms
6. The company should have the capacity to store a minimum buffer of 10,000 Liters of fuel at any time
7. The company should have the capacity to deliver fuel at no extra cost for the transportation
8. Prices should quote prices in USD only.
9. Prices Must remain valid up to end of September 2016
Interested and eligible bidders may, where necessary obtain further details regarding the bidding process from World Vision Somaliland Hargeisa Office which is situated adjacent to the Ambassador Hotel
Completed and sealed bids are to be submitted into tender box also in Hargeisa on or before Wednesday the 2nd December 2015 close of business at 5:00 PM indicating tender reference numbers on the sealed envelopes. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids containing other external markings that can identify the vendor or addressed to individuals will be automatically disqualified.
Please note that World Vision Somaliland is not bound to accept any or all bids and may decide at its sole discretion to reject any or all bids without offering any explanation.